I AM A RESPECTFUL RAM. Sixth Grade Students will hear and see the importance of RESPECT on a daily basis. Encourage your student to apply respect to their daily lives!
- I can be heard saying PLEASE when asking for something.
- When given something, I will always say THANK YOU.
- Likewise, when someone says THANK YOU, I will always say YOU'RE WELCOME.
- To politely interrupt, I will say EXCUSE ME.
- I can always be heard saying, YES SIR, NO SIR, YES MA'AM, NO MA'AM to my parents, teachers, coaches, principals, and all other adults in my life.
- Phrases such as GOOD MORNING, BE SAFE, HOW ARE YOU and HAVE A GREAT DAY are all part of who I am.